1. To make heaven.
2. To take as many people as possible with us.
3. To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
4. To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the World is reached for Jesus Christ our Lord.
The mission of Abundant Life Chapel is summarized in this single sentence based on two scriptures:
THE GREAT COMMANDMENT: MATHEW 22:37-40
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with thy entire mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
THE GREAT COMMISSION: MATHEW 28:19-20
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
From the above scriptures we believe our church exist to fulfill five purposes, which are:
- To CELEBRATE God’s Presence (Worship)
- To DEMONSTRATE God’s Love (Ministry)
- To COMMUNICATE God’s Word (Evangelism)
- To ASSIMILATE God’s Family (Fellowship)
- To EDUCATE God’s People (Discipleship)